Are You a Writer?

Nomad

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Well, I am not just a writer, I am also a published author. I have half a dozen books published, ebooks as well as paperbacks. I started my writing career as a newspaper article writer. For many years I wrote political and social commentaries for local newspapers. Then I jumped into online writing. I have published over 1000 newspaper articles and over 2000 online articles.

I write to gain more knowledge. I write articles to gain knowledge about certain subjects and it has helped me learn more about life in general.

I'm just starting out on writing. I'm seeing if it's something I can do, first of all. If I can do it then I plan on publishing it and selling it one day (I hope).

I wish I could a writer...however I am just too lazy :(
Oh well, I do start writing stuff for about 2-5 chapters and then I drop it for good (_ _)/

I'm more of a forum typist than a writer, but I do appreciate the effort to the craft. Even if I don't put the effort into reading it.

I'm a writer but not a professional. I've written stories & books but they were for my own benefit not for a profit or for anybody other than close family.
I do it because I find it's therapeutic & I enjoy it!

I'm a writer but not a professional. I've written stories & books but they were for my own benefit not for a profit or for anybody other than close family.

That's a good reason to do it. I read for the same reason. It's therapeutic and I enjoy it.

I think you should share some of the stories you've written with close friends to read and share their thoughts.

I think you should share some of the stories you've written with close friends to read and share their thoughts.
I have with my husband & parents. Every so often, if it would benefit a friend, I have shared some excerpts. Otherwise most of the writings are quite deep.

Back