Custom Emotes/Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
When giving ratings and everything, the emotes are you standard, cliche emotes. With this being game related you'd think you'd have some sort of gaming themed ones. Either custom made, or found online I'm sure there's enough ratings out there that you could easily make it look more unique and custom made :) I think it would make the site look 100x more unique and original as well as possibly promote people to use the ratings even more!

When giving ratings and everything, the emotes are you standard, cliche emotes. With this being game related you'd think you'd have some sort of gaming themed ones. Either custom made, or found online I'm sure there's enough ratings out there that you could easily make it look more unique and custom made :) I think it would make the site look 100x more unique and original as well as possibly promote people to use the ratings even more!

This is been on the back burner to do list for some time now, been trying to find someone who could make us a nice custom set or a site that sells some nice ones. Know of anyone?

This is been on the back burner to do list for some time now, been trying to find someone who could make us a nice custom set or a site that sells some nice ones. Know of anyone?
I do actually! She can also animate them for fairly cheap too! Tell them I sent you if you go through them! https://www.fiverr.com/ravenkym She's the one that made all of my chibi's, emotes, etc.

Reactions: Ash
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back