Do You Read Poetry

Nomad

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
As a teenager, I not only liked reading poetry but also penning poems. In fact, my first published work was an anthology of poetry. However, as I started growing older, I lost interest not only in reading poetry but also in writing poems. It has been ages since I read and wrote poems. Do you read poetry?

I just started poetry a couple of years ago. I haven't always read it. I just started reading it a couple of years ago because I was trying something new.

I couldn't get into reading poetry. Especially from the older writers. While they were quite good literary wise, it wasn't my cup of tea. I do however like to write poems. That was one of the things I first started writing when I was a kid. Thinking of ways to make lines rhyme was a fun challenge for me.

I couldn't get into reading poetry. Especially from the older writers. While they were quite good literary wise, it wasn't my cup of tea. I do however like to write poems. That was one of the things I first started writing when I was a kid. Thinking of ways to make lines rhyme was a fun challenge for me.

I couldn't write poetry to save my life. We had to do a project when I was in jr. high where we had to write a bunch of poetry. I don't know how I managed to get through that.

I couldn't write poetry to save my life. We had to do a project when I was in jr. high where we had to write a bunch of poetry. I don't know how I managed to get through that.
Do you like to write however? I liked the rhyming aspect of it & I made it into a game lol
I do also like to write stories & a detailed diary.

Not really.
I do appreciate it now and then but that's about it -.-"

I do not read poetry because I don't know where to get started on which poets are worth reading.

Back