Do you still go to library?

I guess you fell into the category of people that said they won't read anything once they are out of school.

Oh, no. I read all the freaking time. I've started to amass my own freaking library at home so I don't have to time to go to the library and read their stuff when I have plenty to choose from at home.

I always remember as a kid, I would go to the library with my mum and brothers every week to bring back a book I had borrowed and then take another out to read over the next week.

I can't say that I tend to go to the library anymore though or if I do. it is usually to use the services they offer if I need them such as photocopying if I need that.

I always remember as a kid, I would go to the library with my mum and brothers every week to bring back a book I had borrowed and then take another out to read over the next week.

I can't say that I tend to go to the library anymore though or if I do. it is usually to use the services they offer if I need them such as photocopying if I need that.

That's the way I am with the library now. I don't normally go to the library unless I need to do a specific task.......and even then I have to go to the main branch of the library and not one of the smaller branches of the library.

Back