Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
read from CBR:

Drew Goddard, best known for creating Netflix's Daredevil, is attached to write, direct, and produce an untitled fifth installment in the sci-fi franchise.

Warner Bros. is already in development on Matrix 5, which will be the first installment not directed by Lana or Lily Wachowski.
However, Lana — who helmed 2021's The Matrix Resurrections — is attached as an executive producer. At this time, franchise stars Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss' involvement in Matrix 5 remains unknown.

"Drew came to Warner Bros. with a new idea that we all believe would be an incredible way to continue the Matrix world, by both honoring what Lana and Lilly began over 25 years ago and offering a unique perspective based on his own love of the series and characters," said Jesse Ehrman, Warner Bros. Motion Pictures president of production, in a statement. "The entire team at Warner Bros. Discovery is thrilled for Drew to be making this new Matrix film, adding his vision to the cinematic canon the Wachowskis spent a quarter of a century building here at the studio."

I feel like there is a perfect time to stop making movies and I feel the Matrix is one of them. They have made good movies but now they are trying to push it too far and it's eventually going to ruin the series I feel.

I feel like there is a perfect time to stop making movies and I feel the Matrix is one of them. They have made good movies but now they are trying to push it too far and it's eventually going to ruin the series I feel.
I will give it the benefit of the doubt and see how good It's going to be. I really enjoyed the last Matrix and thought that they did a good job with it.

I hope The Matrix 5 will be good, and as action packed as the first Matrix.

Back