Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
The Coast Guard announced Thursday that it believed the five passengers who disappeared while attempting to explore the Titanic shipwreck in a 250,000 dollar per ticket event, were likely lost due to a “catastrophic implosion” of their vessel.

U.S. Coast Guard Rear Adm. John Mauger announced at a press conference that on Thursday morning, five major pieces of debris had been found on the seafloor about 1,600 feet from the site of the Titanic, a finding “consistent with the catastrophic loss of the pressure chamber.” Mauger said they then notified the families and offered their condolences.

Shortly before Mauger’s comments, the company running the expedition, OceanGate, announced that the five passengers “have sadly been lost.”

Yeah Read about this before. May they RIP.

I feel for the surviving families. I had read that they had to sign a waiver that they may die. To me, I wouldn't even go then! I mean it'd be cool to see the Titanic but I'll stick with staying on land.

I feel for the surviving families. I had read that they had to sign a waiver that they may die. To me, I wouldn't even go then! I mean it'd be cool to see the Titanic but I'll stick with staying on land.

Exactly my point. Signing an agreement that death is part of going on that journey made it a bit scary.

Unfortunately, I don't feel any sorry for them. It's their families I have pity for.

That's the way I feel. But I DO feel a tad bit sorry. Some people are risk takers & don't think ahead of how it would or could affect their loved ones.

These guys are rich guys. Probably they got bored and wanted to try something quite scary.

Back