Do you ever feel lonely?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Do you ever wake up sometimes and feel very lonely and emptiness inside? It doesn't necessarily mean you would be single to feel that way as it's something that can happen to someone in a relationship or even married.

How do you cope with such feelings?

Every day...

Do you ever wake up sometimes and feel very lonely and emptiness inside? It doesn't necessarily mean you would be single to feel that way as it's something that can happen to someone in a relationship or even married.

I have mastered the act of aloneness and that means that I can't even feel lonely in most cases when I am alone.

There's so much wrong with the world that so many like me still are alone and separated. You can claim that religion can help but that doesn't exist when no one is there. Makes me feel that spontaneousness was made out of spite.

There's so much wrong with the world that so many like me still are alone and separated. You can claim that religion can help but that doesn't exist when no one is there. Makes me feel that spontaneousness was made out of spite.
It gets even more sad when you see people getting abused in their own relationship.

Don't we always do so? No matter the kind of company you keep or your relationship, there will always be spots and moments when you feel lonely which nothing can fill that void.

I have a very kind, caring, loving wife who makes me never feel alone. She is my best friend and we get along well. Every day being with her is such a joy.

I have a very kind, caring, loving wife who makes me never feel alone. She is my best friend and we get along well. Every day being with her is such a joy.
You married right my friend. You're with someone who values their love and relationship with you. A lot of people struggle with relationship including me.

Back