Writing How to become a successful blogger.

Henrywrites

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Blogging, for a starter, can be a very difficult adventure. This is because you are going to compete against experts that are already into blogging. So, today, I will be letting you know some of the tips on how to achieve success at blogging.

Make use of Google: What do you think people are searching for? Make effective use of Google suggested searches and auto fill to find out what researchers are looking for om Google. This can help you pick your blog topics.

Take a glance at other related blogs: Have a look at other blogs in your niche. This should one of the things that you should do. Discover what they are not doing and find a way to take advantage.

Look for common FAQs: Make effective use of FAQs on forums and blogs. What are the people asking about? Checking such list will help you build contents for your blog.

Monitor Social Media Trends: It is not a hidden fact that the social media has become an effective tool for online users to express themselves. You can start with checking Twitter for trends that are related to your niche and find out ways to become a pro on such topic on your blog niche before anyone else can think of.

Understand your passion: Passion is a big factor in blogging. If you are not a gaming enthusiast, for example, you may find it difficult blogging about games and latest trends in the gaming industry. So, discovering your interest is very important when it comes to blogging.

You are right about being passionate about what you're blogging about. It makes it so much easier to blog about whatever your content is if you are passionate about it in the first place. It won't seem like such a chore if you are really, really interested in it.

The other stuff......I'm going to have to check the rest of this stuff out and see if that will help me with my blog.

Very awesome guide.

You are right about being passionate about what you're blogging about. It makes it so much easier to blog about whatever your content is if you are passionate about it in the first place. It won't seem like such a chore if you are really, really interested in it.

The other stuff......I'm going to have to check the rest of this stuff out and see if that will help me with my blog.

You can check the other tips and let me know whether it worked or not. Thanks for reading and sharing your views as well.

Well, I believe that you can do so as well by following the footsteps of other successful bloggers.

The problem I have with blogging isn't coming up with content. It has to do with where to put your blog without spending money on it being hosted.

I only had one blog & that was many years ago when I had a website with it. It was a glorified diary really for me. Quite therapeutic. I didn't advertise that much so didn't have many followers but I was in it to help myself out.
For anybody starting a blog, these are great tips to follow. A blog is harder to manage than a forum in my opinion as the topics are more limited.
A tip I like to see used more is to have an About Me page & one that is detailed. About the author in a nutshell so readers can see what their blog is & will be about & if they want to follow it.

I only had one blog & that was many years ago when I had a website with it. It was a glorified diary really for me. Quite therapeutic. I didn't advertise that much so didn't have many followers but I was in it to help myself out.
For anybody starting a blog, these are great tips to follow. A blog is harder to manage than a forum in my opinion as the topics are more limited.
A tip I like to see used more is to have an About Me page & one that is detailed. About the author in a nutshell so readers can see what their blog is & will be about & if they want to follow it.
You are absolutely correct. Managing a blog involves doing more in terms of planning out how you make your contents unlike what happens on forums.

It can be a difficult task.

It can be a difficult task. I have a blog (it'll be 5 years old in January). Keeping up with that blog and trying to find new stuff to always post on it can be the most difficult of all. You have to make sure the niche` on your blog is something you enjoy.

Back