Last Game Played

Like A Dragon: The Man Who Erased His Name

Hogwarts Legacy

NHL 24

Started and probably gonna finish Paw Patrol World this weekend. I know it's a kids game but it's easy achievements for for Xbox lol.

Helldivers 2. Finally went and bought it after seeing so much of it on social media. Liking it so far

Alone In The Dark Reboot. Pc version. started hard mode first run. It's pretty good so far, the tone of the game. Detective Survival horror action mix lol.

Recorded intro scenes while playing:

My last game I played was Elder Scrolls Online, and I was super addicted to it. I was playing it 70+ hours a week before I quit playing it 2 months ago. Right now, I am taking a break from gaming to try and regroup and get my life together. I ignored way too many important things in real life to play that game.

Paw Patrol World and Bluey: The Videogame both on Xbox Series S.

Unicorn Overlord Switch. Expert mode. currently in the elven kingdom, trying to liberate it. one town at a time.

Fire Pro Wrestling World on Steam

Warhammer Rogue Trader, PC. Just fought many chaos creatures/monsters.

South Park: Snow Day! (Switch)

The last game I played was Farmville 3 on mobile not too long ago. Before that, it was Fortnite last night when I played some of each mode aside from the Lego mode for a few hours whilst I had some spare time.

Pokemon Scarlet. Had to catch a Meganium. It's one of my favorite designs. Simple and clean/cute.

DCS, PC. Did a no story routine nighttime Combat Air Patrol (CAP) Mission. No hostiles encountered. Then did a nighttime Super Carrier Landing in my F/A - 18c Hornet. Recorded the landing:

Persona 5 Tactica. It holds your hand a little in the beginning even on Merciless difficulty. It's got some cheesy humor and maybe some undertones that flew over my head.

Back