Time spent on reading?

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
How much time do you spend reading on a daily basis? Do you think you spend too much time reading or not enough?

Do work emails count? :p

I don't read as much as I used to. I'm not into novels. & personally, I rather watch than to read it. I get a better feel of the characters actually seeing them.
I tend to read more in the summer when I can be outside on my swing.

I read a lot of news articles and blog posts on current events, local news, technology, entertainment, and other topics. I think I spend 2 to 3 hours reading articles which interest me.

Not as much as I should but if I need to I will right away but might get burnt out reading too much.

I don't read as much as I used to. I'm not into novels. & personally, I rather watch than to read it. I get a better feel of the characters actually seeing them.
I tend to read more in the summer when I can be outside on my swing.
I like reading outside too. There's nothing better than reading in my hammock while camping or reading in nature after I kayak somewhere.
or reading in my grandfather's backyard among the hummingbirds.
If there is a movie based on a book, I enjoy watching it. You did get a better feel for the characters. It allows me to visualize it more.
I believe I do not read enough.

I have a swing on my front porch. It's usually too hot during the summer and too cold during the winter. I can only sit on the swing when it's decent enough to sit outside.

These days I am not reading, however, in the past I used to spend around 3-4 hours every day reading books

If we counted actual reading, as in, on message boards and the internet in general, that'd change the time a substantial amount. Otherwise, I read a lot of stories that are submitted to my company and try to etch out about an hour of reading a day for pleasure, if possible. I think that's about a sweet spot for me, personally.

Way too much. More than half my life....or may be even more than that.
I read like....all the time (_ _)/

Back