Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Game will be out soon. Time to create new thread for the arrival of new PLOT Waifus Brigade lol

New trailer:

Preload is on! downloading it on my Switch!

Reviews are liking it. nice. lots of 8s and 9s. Avg score 87.

Unicorn Overlord is a really great game. An essential for any lover of the tactical role that gets it right with its battles, with its elaborate system of formations and classes, with its great world map and with its exquisite audiovisual section, something to which we must add that nostalgic and classic aroma that permeates the entire work.

Unicorn Overlord combines the stellar Vanillaware aesthetic in a tactical RPG experience that feels like a modern classic in the making.

Vanillaware hits the spot with Unicorn Overlord while reinvigorating an RPG sub-genre that, for a long time, was neglected in the gaming industry. I strongly believe that it is also the best game created by the Japanese developer. Even though there are small imperfections, the game is brilliant and deserving of the highest recommendation.

Unicorn Overlord distinguishes itself in the tactical RPG landscape with its strategic depth and immersive worldbuilding. Vanillaware's creation shines through its complex combat system, where unit formations, skill settings, and strategic planning are key.

A wonderfully weird console strategy game that’s inspired by the past but forges its own very distinct legend, with beautiful visuals and deep but accessible gameplay.

Reviews are liking it. nice. lots of 8s and 9s. Avg score 87.

Unicorn Overlord is a really great game. An essential for any lover of the tactical role that gets it right with its battles, with its elaborate system of formations and classes, with its great world map and with its exquisite audiovisual section, something to which we must add that nostalgic and classic aroma that permeates the entire work.

Unicorn Overlord combines the stellar Vanillaware aesthetic in a tactical RPG experience that feels like a modern classic in the making.

Vanillaware hits the spot with Unicorn Overlord while reinvigorating an RPG sub-genre that, for a long time, was neglected in the gaming industry. I strongly believe that it is also the best game created by the Japanese developer. Even though there are small imperfections, the game is brilliant and deserving of the highest recommendation.

Unicorn Overlord distinguishes itself in the tactical RPG landscape with its strategic depth and immersive worldbuilding. Vanillaware's creation shines through its complex combat system, where unit formations, skill settings, and strategic planning are key.

A wonderfully weird console strategy game that’s inspired by the past but forges its own very distinct legend, with beautiful visuals and deep but accessible gameplay.

Only thing I'm seeing is weak characters/storyline, which is sad but I'll still play this.

Play it for the PLOT and gameplay lol

I am playing it right now, sure story starts as "standard fire emblem" stuff but the delivery and 2d graphics are super awesome cutscenes included, the sprites' color palettes react to different colored lighting effects nicely in Realtime. And the sprites actually have Realtime complex 2d soft Shadows and not the usual simple 2d shadows.

MC Mom's PLOT is hawt lol

looks like Scarlett is Mc's childhood friend and default future PLOT waifu lol sort of like Tifa and she got nice bouncy PLOT too lol

Scarlett fanart:

JdU1xTj.jpeg

Recorded Scarlett scene with mc lol hints of PLOT

So Chloe in this universe got a thing for Mc's Male childhood friend Lex lol

Mc Future waifu Scarlett is abducted! Mc to the rescue lol

I'm hoping the battle animation art style doesn't put me off in the longrun.

Art style is great and combat animations are well animated and combat particle effects are nice

You can change parts of the story with your actions. and game has 3 possible endings. It's a pretty nice touch.

Back