Staff member
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Post below what you are currently reading!

The Count Of Monte Crusto. On chapter 5 right now and it's fantastic!

I am currently not reading any book. Do you have a recommendation of a book that I should read on psychology?

Foundations of Software Engineering by Taylor & Francis Group from a Humble book bundle you can get now. Primarily because that would be a definite step up from being an undervalued person in a base labor field for me as of now.

Foundations of Software Engineering by Taylor & Francis Group from a Humble book bundle you can get now. Primarily because that would be a definite step up from being an undervalued person in a base labor field for me as of now.
I will have to check out the book. I am not into software engineering and hope the wordings won't be too technical for me?

I started having interest in Buddhism, so I picked up a book on it for beginners.

Screenshot_20230126_210857_Chrome.jpg

In every person's story, there is something to hide...

The ornate reading room at the Boston Public Library is quiet, until the tranquility is shattered by a woman's terrified scream. Security guards take charge immediately, instructing everyone inside to stay put until the threat is identified and contained. While they wait for the all-clear, four strangers, who'd happened to sit at the same table, pass the time in conversation and friendships are struck. Each has his or her own reasons for being in the reading room that morning—it just happens that one is a murderer.

Award-winning author Sulari Gentill delivers a sharply thrilling read with The Woman in the Library, an unexpectedly twisty literary adventure that examines the complicated nature of friendship and shows us that words can be the most treacherous weapons of all.

I am reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
It's about a young wizard, Harry Potter, who learns he is a wizard and is whisked away to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
I have not read the harry potter books in years and never read the seventh one Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. So my plan is to read all of them, including the seventh.

It's about a young wizard, Harry Potter, who learns he is a wizard and is whisked away to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
I have not read the harry potter books in years and never read the seventh one Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. So my plan is to read all of them, including the seventh.

I didn't read all of them but I like how descript they are but still being manageable when you remember the important bits. Also watching the movies helps you remember portions of the books so you may not get lost as often.

I would say it's a good book to read now that we have Hogwarts Legacy out too to play.

I have not picked a book for a long time, the last one I read was Fountainhead by Ayn Rand.

I have more of e-books as well. That is the way that I have proper peace of mind which is good.
I still feel good walking into my library at home and see the stack of books I have bought. It feels so good. I do read ebooks once in a while.

Back