What do you think about Biden' reelection?

I don't see an outcome where it is not a disaster. The current rampant spending worries me quite a bit for our long term success, but overall for as much of a non-fan I am of Biden, the opponents are not looking great.

The good parts of Biden staying in office is the standard issues or overspending, but comes with predictable political moves and support.

I am normally much more of a Republican, but lately their nearly bipolar swings on Ukraine and China along with insane views on how science and medicine works are concerning. With multiple wars, growing tensions, and world politics on the line, Biden has oddly stood firm on many issues that the right seem to be divided on internally.

It is truly incredible to see Trump not just beating biden in polls, but even winning in them. You'd think drowning in court cases and asking for money to pay for his legal fees for his lies would make him an unelectable.
Tbh, I think that makes him more likable for his voter base. It makes it look like the man is trying to put him down, but he’s persevering.

It is truly incredible to see Trump not just on par with biden in polls, but even winning in them. You'd think drowning in court cases and asking for money to pay for his legal fees for his lies would make him an unelectable.

Welcome to America....

It’s been so quiet this year and its actually election year, but I think Biden might actually win again. I don’t think he should be president again because i feel that he’s too old and we need someone younger & i feel that trump isn’t a better option this time around.

I think we have bigger problems as a country, if we really can't decide between a septuagenarian pedophile, convicted rapist and career conman who literally attacked his own country and sold our secrets to enrich himself, and an octogenarian politician, with a career that is longer than my existence on this planet, who has been utilizing that experience to get a lot of shit done, and whom most people seemed to have just suddenly learned how badly some White people age too.

Quite frankly, it seems that everything Trump and his crew has said about other people, seem to only be true for him and his people. I mean he is literally the embodiment of the the saying "when you point 1 finger, you have 3 more pointing back at you." The man was bffs with Jeffrey Epstein.. and was willfully associated with other pedophiles too. I mean it is one thing to excuse his racism, but he literally raped kids, and somehow that has gotten him more support. I mean, I have overheard people saying that they wouldn't be mad if he had sex with their kid.

And most of the stuff that Biden is dealing with now, is stuff that was set in motion while Trump was in office, or delayed long enough so that the fallout wouldn't happen after he left, I have seen this back and forth between the parties for 2+ decades now.. but people with loud political opinions and no actual knowledge expect everything to happen overnight, when it has never, ever worked that way.

I mean we can debate about Biden's age until we're blue in the face, but it doesn't change the fact that Trump is a pedophile, convicted rapist, and career conman who waged an attack on the country, and sold our country's secrets which led to our undercover intelligence agents being killed, just to try and stay in power and enrich himself in the process. He literally represents the very worst in humanity, and the truly saddest thing of all, is the fact that he wouldn't piss on his biggest supporters if they were on fire, and he has been scamming them left and right from the get-go. They only support him because they think that he hates the same people they do, and yet, he is now selling gold sneakers that he is sure will get him the same votes of the very people his supporters hate most. I don't think he even wants to be president, he is running to stay out of jail, and to make sure he doesn't come down with a bad case of Russian Window Disease and most of the RNC's finances has been spent on his legal defense.

I will say that all this talk about Biden's age, only comes off as people not realizing how badly White people age compared to everyone else. Even Obama and Bush aged while in office.. The only one who hasn't really changed much physically is Trump.. he still looks the same, but mentally he is way worse. And he may only be a few years younger than Biden, but that is really the only thing he has going for him, and those few years aside, Trump looks about 90+ and he wears a diaper. Biden has been through hell and back, and he does look it, but because he is doing the job he was elected to do, I really don't care how old he is.. just as long as he keeps up the great work.

But really, this is the kind of thing that has the rest of the civilized world thinking that Americans are stupid.. and it is extremely embarrassing because it is his supporters that get all of the attention for their antics, and so, we ALL get tarred with the same brush, because they are Americans too. The only slight upside, positive racism and ignorance notwithstanding, is that when I encounter these people when traveling, they will see me and immediately ask me what country I am from, and they are surprised when I tell them, so it is like they assume that only White people are Americans.. and have money to travel, which unfortunately, is also the same assumption that many people here have as well.

I think we have bigger problems as a country, if we really can't decide between a septuagenarian pedophile, convicted rapist and career conman who literally attacked his own country and sold our secrets to enrich himself, and an octogenarian politician, with a career that is longer than my existence on this planet, who has been utilizing that experience to get a lot of shit done, and whom most people seemed to have just suddenly learned how badly some White people age too.

Quite frankly, it seems that everything Trump and his crew has said about other people, seem to only be true for him and his people. I mean he is literally the embodiment of the the saying "when you point 1 finger, you have 3 more pointing back at you." The man was bffs with Jeffrey Epstein.. and was willfully associated with other pedophiles too. I mean it is one thing to excuse his racism, but he literally raped kids, and somehow that has gotten him more support. I mean, I have overheard people saying that they wouldn't be mad if he had sex with their kid.

And most of the stuff that Biden is dealing with now, is stuff that was set in motion while Trump was in office, or delayed long enough so that the fallout wouldn't happen after he left, I have seen this back and forth between the parties for 2+ decades now.. but people with loud political opinions and no actual knowledge expect everything to happen overnight, when it has never, ever worked that way.

I mean we can debate about Biden's age until we're blue in the face, but it doesn't change the fact that Trump is a pedophile, convicted rapist, and career conman who waged an attack on the country, and sold our country's secrets which led to our undercover intelligence agents being killed, just to try and stay in power and enrich himself in the process. He literally represents the very worst in humanity, and the truly saddest thing of all, is the fact that he wouldn't piss on his biggest supporters if they were on fire, and he has been scamming them left and right from the get-go. They only support him because they think that he hates the same people they do, and yet, he is now selling gold sneakers that he is sure will get him the same votes of the very people his supporters hate most. I don't think he even wants to be president, he is running to stay out of jail, and to make sure he doesn't come down with a bad case of Russian Window Disease and most of the RNC's finances has been spent on his legal defense.

I will say that all this talk about Biden's age, only comes off as people not realizing how badly White people age compared to everyone else. Even Obama and Bush aged while in office.. The only one who hasn't really changed much physically is Trump.. he still looks the same, but mentally he is way worse. And he may only be a few years younger than Biden, but that is really the only thing he has going for him, and those few years aside, Trump looks about 90+ and he wears a diaper. Biden has been through hell and back, and he does look it, but because he is doing the job he was elected to do, I really don't care how old he is.. just as long as he keeps up the great work.

But really, this is the kind of thing that has the rest of the civilized world thinking that Americans are stupid.. and it is extremely embarrassing because it is his supporters that get all of the attention for their antics, and so, we ALL get tarred with the same brush, because they are Americans too. The only slight upside, positive racism and ignorance notwithstanding, is that when I encounter these people when traveling, they will see me and immediately ask me what country I am from, and they are surprised when I tell them, so it is like they assume that only White people are Americans.. and have money to travel, which unfortunately, is also the same assumption that many people here have as well.
"Get a lot of shit done."

Like what he did with the border by leaving it as open as possible. Signing orders he didn't even come up with. Sniffing children, slurred, impaired speeches of incognizance, raising gas prices, using up and not refilling the strategic reserves when the prices are low. Why would anyone attack a sitting president of the United States, which of whom is cognizant, fully attacked by people sitting in front of a vast majority of public news, getting paid to sit on their asses and never worrying about where their next paycheck will lead them, immediately knowing that overregulation and complaining will lead to tax hikes and bureaucratic nonsense followed by bums who never want to work so they can get any free money they never worked for, that everyone HAS to work for?

I truly wonder the thought process behind donating behind this. Like come on, why should anyone pay over $300 million to pay for anyone's legal fees?
His family was flying coach when he announced his candidacy. I remember there being an article about how Ivanka and Jared were confronted by 2 angry passengers.

I remember thinking about how odd it is, that he literally has his name on buildings around the world, and on an aircraft, but yet, his family was still flying coach in the beginning of his campaign.

He never took a salary for himself, but that isn't because he is altruistic, but because he made more money selling our secrets, and possibly the drugs from the White House pharmacy during his time, than he would have with the pittance that is the presidential salary.

At any rate, I have learned not just from the 2016 election, but over time, that when a person is blinded by both a cult and their own hatred, they will accept and explain away just about anything their leader does, logic, common sense and facts be damned.

But yeah, for a super wealthy, stable genius, who is tOtAlLy a business expert, he has spent more of his time dodging financial responsibilities and stiffing his contractors, for someone with so much money. He has spent more time ducking bill collectors as an alleged billionaire, than I have as someone who is no where near that tax bracket.

I mean his cult members are so blinded, that they didn't realize that the J6 hearings basically laid out how Trump and his acolytes fleeced his supporters, for more than a quarter billion dollars. And this fleecing hasn't stopped. I saw a pic of the guy who allegedly spent $9k on those gold sneakers, and he looked like he just sold the deed to his house. And for a lot of his supporters, they look like their donations would've been better spent on something for themselves and their families than on a con artist.. but you can only feel bad for them really.

Quite frankly, I do feel sorry for Trump, only on the fact that he has to look over his shoulder all the time and has to march to the beat of Putin's drum, so I am sure that after what happened to Navalny, he is seriously worried. And between his eating habits, and the way he is in general, is why I said that the few years he has on Biden doesn't mean anything.. it really isn't much of an advantage. It's kind of like being a valedictorian, even though you were homeschooled.

But as bad as I feel for him, I feel even worse for his victims, be they his rape victims, his family, or his supporters whether they died of Covid or not. His father and grandfather were pieces of shit to the nth degree, I read about how abusive Fred Trump was and how he always pitted Donald against his brothers, and Donald ended up doing the same to his own children. Really, in Donald's case, the apple didn't roll far from the tree. And don't even get me started on him wanting to fuck Ivanka, it is bad enough that he had Epstein find a girl who looked exactly like her, that they then took turns assaulting. Her identity was leaked when it was stated that she was to attend a civil trial, and she and her family was threatened which was why she didn't attend her trial. This is in an affidavit, and her taped deposition is out there.

His supporters really don't have much going for them aside from their hatred, and inability and unwillingness to adapt to a changing world. And most of them are lonely incels who were radicalized on Reddit in the incel and red pill subs by the Neo-Nazis who trolled these areas. But at least, even they seem to be coming around, lately, his events have been looking quite empty and miserable and I have been seeing and hearing more stories about his former supporters finally waking up and realizing the truth and then being very embarrassed that they ever supported him.. and many have reconciled with their families. It is a far cry from the lead up to the 2016 election.

Last edited:
His family was flying coach when he announced his candidacy. I remember there being an article about how Ivanka and Jared were confronted by 2 angry passengers.

I remember thinking about how odd it is, that he literally has his name on buildings around the world, and on an aircraft, but yet, his family was still flying coach in the beginning of his campaign.

He never took a salary for himself, but that isn't because he is altruistic, but because he made more money selling our secrets, and possibly the drugs from the White House pharmacy during his time, than he would have with the pittance that is the presidential salary.

At any rate, I have learned not just from the 2016 election, but over time, that when a person is blinded by both a cult and their own hatred, they will accept and explain away just about anything their leader does, logic, common sense and facts be damned.

But yeah, for a super wealthy, stable genius, who is tOtAlLy a business expert, he has spent more of his time dodging financial responsibilities and stiffing his contractors, for someone with so much money. He has spent more time ducking bill collectors as an alleged billionaire, than I have as someone who is no where near that tax bracket.

I mean his cult members are so blinded, that they didn't realize that the J6 hearings basically laid out how Trump and his acolytes fleeced his supporters, for more than a quarter billion dollars. And this fleecing hasn't stopped. I saw a pic of the guy who allegedly spent $9k on those gold sneakers, and he looked like he just sold the deed to his house. And for a lot of his supporters, they look like their donations would've been better spent on something for themselves and their families than on a con artist.. but you can only feel bad for them really.

His supporters really don't have much going for them aside from their hatred, and inability and unwillingness to adapt to a changing world. And most of them are lonely incels who were radicalized on Reddit in the incel and red pill subs by the Neo-Nazis who trolled these areas. But at least, even they seem to be coming around, lately, his events have been looking quite empty and miserable and I have been seeing and hearing more stories about his former supporters finally waking up and realizing the truth and then being very embarrassed that they ever supported him.. and many have reconciled with their families. It is a far cry from the lead up to the 2016 election.
Like this:

Benny Johnson?

This Benny Johnson?

I like fiction too.. but not political fiction. It is negative and monotonous and in this case, intellectually uninspiring.

If that video is legit, and Trump did tell them to go home, then why is he still on the hook for Jan. 6? Why did almost all of the defendants say that Trump invited them? What time did Trump post that video after the insurrection started? Why did it take him hours to say something to the rioters? If Trump is innocent, then why is he facing 91 indictments and court cases brought on by the GOP? Why has his inner circle turned state's evidence?

I mean why is Steve Bannon and Mark Meadows still on the outside enjoying their freedom even though their colleagues like Peter Navarro are convicted and sitting in jail for having done the same EXACT thing? Sure, it could be that they were just that untouchable, but I think it is because they are the medium sized fish, that are helping the feds build their case against the smaller fish and of the whale shark that is Trump himself.

That video leaves a lot of questions unanswered while also raising new ones.. luckily enough though, you can see the footage of what happened that day on YouTube, and I believe you can watch them with all of the footage (faces may be blurred as the investigation is ongoing.)

But, I don't really need the answers though, because I saw the whole thing happen live on TV, which left me with those and other questions and then I watched the hearings live as well, which answered every one of them. Benny Johnson is full of shit.. and it isn't even the useful kind of shit that can be used to grow things.. it's just bullshit that even he doesn't believe in himself, but knows is juicy bait for both the intellectually challenged and the politically uninformed and will believe faithfully even though it causes them (his followers) egregious personal and social harm.

That is what makes Trump and his acolytes so fucking horrible, they KNOW that this shit is not true, it is all an act and has been from the beginning. Trump and his inner circle KNEW it was bullshit, and said as such, both in court and under deposition, but they are so greedy, that they seriously can't resist the money that comes from the gullible people who take every one of their words for gospel.

They also take pointers from Putin and every other dictator and flood the zone with shit, so that when the truth DOES eventually come out, you will be both mentally fatigued from reading all of it and won't know what's real from what's fake. This has been going on since Obama was running for president. It kicked up around then because the same gullible people didn't know that Hawaii became a state in 1959, and Obama was born there in 1961. Perhaps if these people read a geography book, then they might've learned that because of this, Obama is an American, and is only Kenyan because of his father.

I honestly started feeling overwhelmed this way myself during the 2016 election, but I got through it by watching, and reading the news from the sources I trust, and not beholdden to billionaires and other corporations. Focusing on the truth, made it so much easier to decipher from the bullshit as the latter crumbles with the slightest bit of scrutiny. I mean there really is no effort here.

I honestly feel bad that people genuinely believe in this bullshit.. but then again they believe in other bullshit too like billionaires who enjoy tax religious exemption, really, really need the money from their supporters, God has sent his holiest warrior pastors wearing expensive ($$$$+) Versace and Tom Ford suits, wearing Rolex watches, driving cars that you can't pronounce but can see on Top Gear (US and UK) and living in mansions, and flying around the world in private jets, really need your tithes to "spread The Word of God" or that they really, truly are the master race and believe that everyone else is inferior. I mean, not even Santa Claus has retained believers for as long, which is sad, because I love Christmas fiction.

Last edited:
Benny Johnson?

This Benny Johnson?

I like fiction too.. but not political fiction. It is negative and monotonous and in this case, intellectually uninspiring.

If that video is legit, and Trump did tell them to go home, then why is he still on the hook for Jan. 6? Why did almost all of the defendants say that Trump invited them? What time did Trump post that video after the insurrection started? Why did it take him hours to say something to the rioters? If Trump is innocent, then why is he facing 91 indictments and court cases brought on by the GOP? Why has his inner circle turned state's evidence?

I mean why is Steve Bannon and Mark Meadows still on the outside enjoying their freedom even though their colleagues like Peter Navarro are convicted and sitting in jail for having done the same EXACT thing? Sure, it could be that they were just that untouchable, but I think it is because they are the medium sized fish, that are helping the feds build their case against the smaller fish and of the whale shark that is Trump himself.

That video leaves a lot of questions unanswered while also raising new ones.. luckily enough though, you can see the footage of what happened that day on YouTube, and I believe you can watch them with all of the footage (faces may be blurred as the investigation is ongoing.)

But, I don't really need the answers though, because I saw the whole thing happen live on TV, which left me with those and other questions and then I watched the hearings live as well, which answered every one of them. Benny Johnson is full of shit.. and it isn't even the useful kind of shit that can be used to grow things.. it's just bullshit that even he doesn't believe in himself, but knows is juicy bait for both the intellectually challenged and the politically uninformed and will believe faithfully even though it causes them (his followers) egregious personal and social harm.

That is what makes Trump and his acolytes so fucking horrible, they KNOW that this shit is not true, it is all an act and has been from the beginning. Trump and his inner circle KNEW it was bullshit, and said as such, both in court and under deposition, but they are so greedy, that they seriously can't resist the money that comes from the gullible people who take every one of their words for gospel.

They also take pointers from Putin and every other dictator and flood the zone with shit, so that when the truth DOES eventually come out, you will be both mentally fatigued from reading all of it and won't know what's real from what's fake. This has been going on since Obama was running for president. It kicked up around then because the same gullible people didn't know that Hawaii became a state in 1959, and Obama was born there in 1961. Perhaps if these people read a geography book, then they might've learned that because of this, Obama is an American, and is only Kenyan because of his father.

I honestly started feeling overwhelmed this way myself during the 2016 election, but I got through it by watching, and reading the news from the sources I trust, and not beholdden to billionaires and other corporations. Focusing on the truth, made it so much easier to decipher from the bullshit as the latter crumbles with the slightest bit of scrutiny. I mean there really is no effort here.

I honestly feel bad that people genuinely believe in this bullshit.. but then again they believe in other bullshit too like billionaires who enjoy tax religious exemption, really, really need the money from their supporters, God has sent his holiest warrior pastors wearing expensive ($$$$+) Versace and Tom Ford suits, wearing Rolex watches, driving cars that you can't pronounce but can see on Top Gear (US and UK) and living in mansions, and flying around the world in private jets, really need your tithes to "spread The Word of God" or that they really, truly are the master race and believe that everyone else is inferior. I mean, not even Santa Claus has retained believers for as long, which is sad, because I love Christmas fiction.

Hillary never went to jail either. They are all lawyers eating each other out. We can find many sources on either side that align with our sentimental, selfish sides. Speaking of Hawaii. What did Slow Biden do to help or prevent the buildings from being burnt to the ground taking people out of their homes there? He said the same scripted lie about his family that was irrelevant to the case and gave Ukraine more money than them. Ukraine is just a proxy war setting it up when their leader is just an actor for a living. I'm sure Obama kissed a lot of foreign Muslim asses giving them financial assets that he and Biden freed up to undo Trump's work. J6 wasn't a massacre as people said. A lot of people didn't get hurt and if it was a riot it would have been more. If anything J6 would be as much of a problem as this. Trump didn't ask for it but they forced it down our throats to pay for. A lot of spending bills are unnecessary ways to embezzle the taxpayers who can't afford it.

Why would she go to jail? She never attacked her own country, she sat and testified for hours, and was exonerated each time. She did everything they asked for and they are still beating that dead horse. They might as well ressurect the stupid Obama/Barry Soetoro thing, or the fact that Bill Clinton got sloppy top from Monica Lewinsky too, that is if they weren't busy salivating over Hunter Biden's dick pics. At this point, they should just ask him to start an OnlyFans or something or leave the man alone. The anti-hillary campaign started up, in the 1990s during her husband's campaign and it was bullshit then too.

But even that is irrelevant to the topic, and has no bearing on Biden's campaign. While I am not too crazy about the fact that he is as old as he is, I am glad that he has the experience to get things done. And I would rather have someone with the experience he has (regardless of whteher or not I agree with his stances, politics are not a zero sum game like many of the uninformed voters think it is) than leave it to someone with 0 experience like the last guy.

I have the same criteria for my doctors as well. I want a person with experience in the field, not someone that just rolled out of bed and told him that he could "totally run the entire country like a business." Which in Trump's defense, he did, and much like with his actual businesses, he failed too.. which is understandable because he has a lot of experience in failure, but that isn't what is needed in the White House.

Joe Biden has lived a long life and has spent most of his in public service as a politician, and that kind of experience is what is needed and his age doesn't mean shit without it.

Back