Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Read from Gematsu and twitter:

Xbox Series S is rumored to be Microsoft’s cheaper next-generation alternative to Xbox Series X. According to The Verge, the console is expected to include 7.5 gigabytes of usable RAM, around four teraflops of GPU performance, and the same CPU found in Xbox Series X.

Their names are way too confusing. I don't know if they did it on purpose or just a stupid marketing decision

I'd like to have one Xbox Sex with the s at the end please lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ash
stupid marketing decision that will hurt the people who have to sell this stuff to confused adults.
It's going to end up hurting the kids that end up getting an old console for Christmas as well :eek:

Hopefully, the box and product description has large text and pictures which shows that the Xbox Series X has a disc drive, and the box and product description for the Xbox Series S say theS does not has a disc drive, and slower specs.

It's funny how we are now in September and we still don't have a release date or price for the main two consoles. And then there's another console - the Series S that hasn't even been unveiled yet.

I can't wait to watch the videos on social media of kids breaking their brand new console because they didn't get the one they wanted :laughing:.

They just announced the price US$ 299

And read this from gematsu:

The official announcement comes following leaks by Thurrott of the lower-end next-generation Xbox’s design and price.

While not part of the initial leak, a followup report by Windows Central claimed that both Xbox Series X and Xbox Series X will launch on November 10 for $499 and $299, respectively. Microsoft has yet to officially confirm a release date outside of November, or an Xbox Series X price point.

Official Launch trailer:

Ahhh they did go with a baseball bat to the knee caps, wonder if they will follow up with a hit to the head with a slightly more expensive full console.

Indeed. And now it's sony's time to reveal Ps5's price...

I feel $299 is not really worth it for the Xbox Series S because it does not have a disc drive which allow users to play Bluray/dvd movies, used games, and buy and play physical games which are on sale at a store.

What makes them name them like that in the first place. Then again if the product is going to be very good most people don't care what the name is as long as they are happy with it.

It's high anyway for the cost that they are asking right!

Back